Friday, March 26, 2010

Lauri and Celine

My partner, Lauri, and I got married at sea on 2/14/1991. We had been together for 9 years at that time.....we got married at sea and had the signed document with the captain’s seal just in case it ever became legal! We remained together forever, until she died on 4/19/2005....and we are still together in spirit. I just can't imagine loving anyone else the same way we love each other. It does get lonely at times, but I have lots of really good friends to hang out with...and life is good.

1 comment:

  1. nice article...

    I am very happy to meet with this blog, because writing discussed very beneficial to us all, and Obat Bius
    very grateful for the enlightenment.

    selling drugs or sleeping pills
    liquid, powder, breathe, spray, capsule. Jual Obat Bius


    Obat Bius Wanita
    dope woman who is difficult to be invited to have sex

    ReplyDelete